Contact us after you've passed your written CDL test & have your CDL learner's permit
Call Us:(903) 663-3388 |
1. You will need to pass a basic DOT physical to qualify for a commercial driver license. Go to your local DMV to complete 4 written tests for the commercial driver’s license.
For $55, you can receive a same-day DOT physical from Fields Chiropractic Clinic in Longview, Texas or you can use a doctor of your choice.
2. Go and take the test for your Class A or B with air brakes permit.
3. For class A, you will need to complete 4 written tests. (Texas Rules, General Knowledge, Air Brakes, and Combination) Once you have passed your 4 written tests, you can then pay for your permit.
4. They will then issue you a paper permit while you wait for your hard copy permit. You mustwait 14 days after you pay for your permit to take your driving exam (pre-trip, skills, and road test).
5. Once you have your hard copy permit, or your paper print-out of your permit, call CDL Truck Services to schedule your appointment. Arrive at our testing site on time with your permit and driver’s license. With the assistance program, we will go through all reviews, including: pre-trip, basic skills, and road.
For more information about how we can help you get your CDL in the state of Texas, contact CDL Truck Services today!